Requesting Transfer Credit
- Talk to your Advisor or Degree Planner to discuss your Transfer Credit options
- Identify the course to take
- See section below for details
- Take the course at the outside institution
- After the course is complete and a grade has been issues, send Baylor a transcript from the outside institution
How to Determine Transfer Course Equivalencies
- To determine which courses from outside institutions are available for transfer, please use the Equivalent Course Tool (ECT).
- Current Baylor students: If the course you wish to take from another institution is not listed and you want it to be considered, you must submit an Equivalent Course Request (ECR). Click here, to view what is required to submit a ECR. Please note: to submit an ECR, the Equivalent Course Request link must be clicked and information submitted.
- Prospective Baylor students: If you do not see the institution or course of your choice, please visit the Office of Admission Services Frequently Asked Questions page.
Abroad Equivalent Course Approval