Undergraduate Transfer Credit
Requesting Transfer Credit
- Talk to your Advisor or Degree Planner to discuss your Transfer Credit options
- Identify the course to take
- See section below for details
- Take the course at the outside institution
- After the course is complete and a grade has been issues, send Baylor a transcript from the outside institution
How to Determine Transfer Course Equivalencies Using
- To determine which courses from outside institutions are available for transfer, please use the Transferology website.
- Current Baylor students: Use the Find a Replacement Course link to search for courses to complete at another school that you can transfer back to Baylor. If the course you wish to take from another institution is not listed and you want it to be considered, you must submit an Equivalent Course Request (ECR). Click here, to view what is required to submit an ECR. Please note: to submit an ECR, the Equivalent Course Request link must be clicked and information submitted.
- Prospective Baylor students: Use the Will My Courses Transfer link to see how courses you have taken will transfer to Baylor. If you do not see the institution or course of your choice, please visit the Office of Admission Services Frequently Asked Questions page.