Transfer Credit FAQs
3. If a course I intend to take IS found using the Equivalent Course Tool (ECT), do I need to submit an Equivalent Course Request (ECR) in order to take the course?
6. When I click on the link for the Equivalent Course Tool, my browser keeps spinning and nothing comes up. Is there something wrong with the Equivalent Course Tool?
9. After I have completed a course elsewhere, what address should I use when sending a transcript to Baylor?
10. The transfer credit policies use the terms "pre-matriculation" and "post-matriculation". What is the difference?
13. Assuming that a course is equivalent, how do I know if the course will satisfy a requirement within my degree plan?
15. Does a grade of "C-" meet the requirement of "a grade of 'C' or better" that must be earned in all courses transferred to Baylor?