Diploma Distribution and Duplicate Orders
Staff members at the Office of the Registrar are always available to answer your questions. Please call 254-710-1181 or email Registrar@baylor.edu for assistance.
Showcasing Your Baylor Diploma
- Baylor University diplomas are 14 in. x 11 in. landscape (horizontal).
- The current diploma design was introduced in 2000 and features an original pen-and-ink drawing of Pat Neff Hall by Baylor art professor Berry Klingman.
- Diplomas include the college/school, degree, the signatures of the chair of the Board of Regents, the president, the provost, and the appropriate dean, along with a gold embossed seal. Majors are not included on the diplomas, but official transcripts will reflect the major(s). Baylor only sends one diploma for the primary degree. For example, if you are a Bachelor of Arts majoring in English and Biology, you will receive one diploma that says 'Bachelor of Arts.' If you complete an Accelerated Graduate Program (4+1), you will receive one diploma for your undergraduate degree and one diploma for your graduate degree.
- Baylor-branded frames are available through the Baylor Bookstore.
- The two frame brands carried in the bookstore, Church Hill Classics and Framing Success, also offer additional options through their websites. Many students also find beautiful frame and matting options at their local framer.
- Diplomas are considered ceremonial documents. For official degree verification purposes, please request a Degree Verification Letter or an Official Transcript, both of which are free.