How to Order
- Secure PDF eTranscripts through Parchment (Free)
- Standard Delivery though Parchment (Free)
- For express paper delivery at cost, you may request an expedited Transcript via FedEx through Parchment.
Current Student Online Ordering (PDF or paper)
Former Student Online Ordering (PDF or paper)
If you are unable to request a transcript using the options above, you can use our PDF request form, Print-and-Sign Transcript Request Form (Paper Only).
The Additional Information page includes important details about holds on transcripts, pick up transcript options, delivery time for mailed transcripts, and FedEx delivery option at requester's cost.
Transcript Ordering Details
- Resolving Transcript Holds - If there is a HOLD on your record for any reason, it must be resolved before transcripts are released. Refer to hold information in the "Additional Information" link above.
- Expected Processing Time - PDF eTranscript orders are generally same day delivery. Official paper transcript requests will normally be processed within two business days from the date we receive the request. Processing time may be longer during University holidays and peak periods.
- Secure Personal Identification - We do not use Social Security Numbers (SSN) as the Baylor ID# on our order forms. You will be asked for other information to match you with your transcript record.
Staff members at the Office of the Registrar are always available to answer your questions. Please call 254-710-1181 or Email Registrar@baylor.edu for assistance.