Duplicate Diploma Orders for Alumni
Before Your Order
- Had a name change since graduation? Please note your new preferred name on your order form.
- All duplicate diplomas match the current diploma design and will include the signatures of the current administration.
- Baylor's diploma design does not include majors.
Diploma, Verification Letter, or Transcript?
- Diplomas are considered ceremonial documents and are not intended for degree verification purposes, with some exceptions internationally (see below).
- To verify a degree, please request a Degree Verification Letter or an Official Transcript, both of which are free and available by mail or electronically.
- Internationally, the diploma is sometimes preferred by universities or employers for verification purposes. To authenticate your diploma as official proof of degree, you may need to go through the Apostille process with the Texas Secretary of State, depending on the requirements of the country where you plan to work or study.
Duplicate Diploma Ordering
Alumni who graduated after February 2023 were automatically awarded a Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma). Alumni who graduated prior to February 2023 and would prefer a CeDiploma may place an order using the link below. A fee of $52.95 applies.
Please call 254-710-1181 or email Registrar@baylor.edu with any additional questions.